This is not a Christmas episode and might have been recorded or published in the summer. Not present are Yannick, Paul, Gavin and indeed every other human (and alien) excepting Mikael, Dave and Andrew.
We covered all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order:
- Opening statement: License notice.
- Music (sprinkled liberally throughout)
- A belated thank you to our dear listener.
- Something about Wire?
- Social federation
- Interesting topic 7
- VPSes and DNSeses
- Funny names in founding the British NHS
- Denis Gotobed
- Mildly diverting topic 3.2
- Podcrawl Glasgow or Glascrawl Podgow
- Oggcamp 19 Manchester or Oggchester 91 in Mancamp
- Planispheres vs Mobile App Phooey
- Other fascinating topics
- Welcome and introductions
- Outro with music
NOTE: Some insects were harmed during the recording of this show. Not by us and we’ve no idea who was doing it but at any given time someone, somewhere will be murdering our mutli-legged pals eg swatting a fly, spraying pesticide or some horrible child doing unspeakable things with a magnifying glass. We do not condone such behaviour and urge you to do likewise and donate to your local arthropod charity.
- Kathryn Rose : There was an old woman who had a little pig.
- Simon van Gend : Am I the Worm
- Millionaire Blonde : Andrea Si Sposa
- Intro/Outro – Fats Waller : Honeysuckle Rose
All music above is CC-BY-SA licensed except for the Wormy one which is CC-BY and the Fats Waller one which is CC0.
Medieval Planisphere PD